Sunday, June 8, 2008

More baby preparations...

As soon as I found out that we are going to have a daughter I wanted to go out and buy some pink girlie clothes... so I did! I went into Target and got a few little bits to hang up in Kale's bedroom in preparation for her arrival!
This one is one of my favorites... it's got little electric guitars on it!

This one is for Jason... it's got 'Daddy loves me' written on the chest.

This little baby grow was only $3 at Target! I had to get it. It's so cute!

I just loved this little outfit too! I couldn't help myself!

Kale got this cute outfit from our friend's the Harrison Family.

We also got this cute outfit from the Harrison family! They are so generous!

This CUTE little outfit came from our great friends Diane and Frank! It's hand-made by Diane's friend. I can't wait to see Kale in it!

I love this little babygrow... we got it from the Haack Family.

This also came from the Haack Family. I can't wait to put Kale in this!

Last, but by NO means least... my favorite... I wounder why?!

Thank you everyone, who gave Kale a gift already!

No comments: