Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

June 7th... My Birthday!!
I had decided to just have a nice quiet chilled out BBQ for my birthday this year... and what I got was a roudy, drunken, rave in my back garden!!
Oh, No... that was my 21st... I did get the prefect day with all my friends. We had some of our closest friends over to BBQ, chat and just have fun.
This is me and my friend Natalia.
She took all the pictures for me! Thanks Nat!
Me and Tara... Tara just moved to Cali from Texas. Jason and I are great friends with her brother Sean, and now great friends with her and her family!
Me and Amy. Amy just got engaged. We are all so excited for her wedding!
Me and Ava May. Ava is Tara's daughter. She is so fun to watch running around. She gave Jason and I an idea of what to expect in a few years!
We should be so lucky!
Ava running around the garden...
Me, Jason and Ava chilling in the garden.
The boys hanging out in the sunshine with a beer.

Ava loves grapes... can you tell?!

My yummy, scrumdidilyumschious birthday cake!! I chose the 'Double Chocolate Cream Pie'... I wonder why?

I was getting so excited for my cake... I couldn't stop myself from being a little silly!

More silly birthday cake pictures... I just wanted to eat it!

After everyone started to leave the remaining few of us went for a walk to the little park at the end of our road 'Pines Park'. We took Jason's electric scooter to play with. Everyone had a quick go... it was funny watching everyone get used to the speed of the scooter!

When Ava saw everyone else having a go, she wanted a turn too!

The boys took a break from the scooter and let the girls have a turn.

Emily did a wicked job riding the scooter. She had a fun time screaming past everyone and jumping from the pathway to the grass! When I had a quick go, I couldn't resist but to travel all the way over to the other side of the park where there was a couple having a lie down... and kiss and cuddle... under some blankets! I certainly put a spanner in the works, but it was HILARIOUS!

Little Ava had a blast at the park, running around on all the playground and playing in the sand. I think her Mum and Dad had an even better time! They were down the slide more times than she was!

The crew walking home after along day of fun fun fun in the sun sun sun!








No comments: