Sunday, June 8, 2008

Baby Preparations Begin...

Now that Jason and I know we are having a daughter, we have chosen the bedroom colours and cot/ crib sheets and blankets. It's from my favorite shop... Target!
We won't have the dark wood cot/ crib, we have a white one that we are borrowing from Jesi but there is white in the bedding so it'll match great.


The funniest thing happened... My really great friend Tara came over for my birthday BBQ this weekend and brought a little something for Kale... Bearing in mind that I didn't tell anyone about the bedding we had picked for Kale, Tara bought over 3 pieces from the set that we chose! She must be a mind reader. She bought us the little storage box that I wanted, the accessory pillow and the brown chenille blanket.

I can't wait to get Kale's bedroom all set up now...

No comments: