Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's Official.... It's a .....

Jason and I went to the hospital this evening for our 'Big Ultrasound'... the ultrasound is used to look at all my organs and vital bits to make sure they are all ok, it's also used to look at the baby in more detail to make sure it is ok too. The baby wasn't moving as much in this ultrasound but this time it did open up its legs and allow us to have a look and see if it was a boy or girl.
So... I would like to introduce.... Our DAUGHTER..... Kale Lily Kyser!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!
In the above picture, you can see Kale's eye sockets, nose and mouth. It's a face on shot.
In this shot, you can see Kale's spine and organs growing.

Another face on shot, but this time you can see her long arm bone across her chest.

Another profile shot... You can see her spine, and organs again.

Jason and I are so excited to know what we are having because now we can start planning and I can start looking for cute girlie clothes... although if she is anything like her mother, Kale will be a tomboy and want to wear all the boy clothes anyway!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HOORAY!!! Welcome to the girl club! I love having girls. Annie's pretty much atomboy, but every once in a while, whe will want to wear a skirt, "so I can dance."
Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!