Wednesday, August 16, 2006

We will, We will, Rock you

While I was in the UK for Kate and Andrews wedding, I got taken out by my Mum and Dad for a surprise evening. I had no idea of where we were going... we started driving... and continued driving... and continued driving... then we pulled up to a little country pub in the middle of nowhere!

Mum and Dad walk in first with Steven and then Sophie and I walked in, there was a bit tent attached to the back of the pub with tons of tables and chairs and a stage... I still had no idea of what we were doing there until...

...I saw a Queen poster... we were there to see a Queen tribute band!

It was the best night ever!

Mum and I had a dance while the band rocked the house down! The best bit about it was that the members of the band even looked like the original Queen band!

They were great and the 'Freddie' of the band even danced around the stage like the real Freddie.

The finale was fantastic... they sang We are the Champions and Freddie came out in a Kings robe and then with a big Union Jack flag.

Quality Night had by all!

No comments: