Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The biggest family in the world!

A family BBQ was organised for while I was in the UK in August... and on 6th August 2006 all of my Dad's side of the family came to my Mum and Dad's... and there were tons of them!!!

There was Mum, Dad, Steven, Sophie, Carol, Rick, Louise, Philip, Elizabeth, Bethany, Leah, Big Mo, Jamie, Richard, Sarah, David, Barbara, Jim, Jackie, Gianni, Karen, Jack, Maisie, Luca and Nanny... in a plastic tub!



The kids had a great time playing in the garden and causing havoc at the food table. The kids are, Bethany, in green, Leah, playing with the bubbles, Maisie in pink and Luca in the cool blue shirt!

This is me with my two cousins, Sarah and Louise and my auntie Gill... or should I say Big Mo! We always have a giggle when we get together.




This is Big Mo with her two boys, Jamie and Richard.











Leah is adorable and she loves bubbles.

She was running around all day with the teeny boppers on her head! If she wasn't wearing them then my Mum was!!
















As you can tell from my dad, the food was flowing as was the beer!

It was really good spending time with all the family. Now that we are so far away we don't get to spend much time with them anymore... and the last time I saw everyone was at Nanny's funeral.

It was good to see everyone on a happier note!

No comments: