Thursday, August 17, 2006

Old Friends get together

A few months before I went back to the UK for Kate and Andrew's wedding I got an email from another old friend of mine, Caroline. Caroline and I lived together for 3 years while we were at University and became very good friends. We were inseparable during our 1st year. We got down and boogied almost every night in our first year. We were known as the girls who loved Garage music! We made great friends with another garage lover called Ann. Once we left University we all lost contact but we managed to fine each other through Friends Reunited!

While I was back in the UK, on 5th August I met up with Caroline and Ann in Richmond and caught up with each other on the last 5 years of our lives!

We hot up some of the most happening spots in Richmond and talked, talked, talked till the last train home!

It was great to see the girls after so long and they haven't changed a bit. I was still the one who went out in 'casual' wear and Caroline and Ann were still the girlie girls!!!

No comments: