Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We got Baptised!

Jason and I got baptised last Sunday and it was amazing.We were both baptised as children but we have both grown in our faith and
beliefs over the last 4 years
so much that we wanted to take the next step and get bapitsed.

We headed down to the beach in San Clemente where we met the pastors from our new church and we got bapitsed at the beach in the ocean, it was so much fun.We had fun laughing with everyone before we headed out into the waves...
of course, my tummy was one of the bigger jokes!Jason got baptised first, then me. I was worried about floating away in the waves so the pastors held on to me a little tighter and I had Jason on hand to grab me!
This is us afterwards...
Tons of our friends were there and we all headed back to our house
afterward for a scrummy BBQ.

2 comments:

Becca Lame said...

How awesome! Congrats!
-Becca

Sarah said...

I wish we could have been there!