Friday, October 10, 2008

New Kids, New Kids, New Kids, New Kids

The night FINALLY arrived when Jesi, Jenn and I hit up the Staples Center in LA for the New Kids On The Block concert... it was a BLAST!!
Here we are picking up Jenn in our coolio t-shirts... we were all ready to hit the town!
Jesi with her Push Pop... i got the girls a few 'treats' to reminisce about the old days!
Jenn with her Push pop getting all ready for a night of fun fun fun and dancing dancing dancing!
I was driving so had to be extremely careful, but here I am with my whistle all ready for Hangin' Tough!
Outside the Staples Center... I really wanted to take my sign in with me but I wasn't allowed because the production team had said NO SIGNS! Can you believe it... I was almost in tears! So, we got our shot outside and then threw it away!



The wonderful... Miss. Natasha Bedingfield was the opening act. She did us Brits proud! She was really good and everyone seemed to like her.


And finally... the band arrive and open up with The Right Stuff... the night continued with absolute classics mixed with a few of their new tunes.
I had so much fun dancing and singing away to their oldies but goodies.

This fun video shows Jordan at his best...
I'm pretty sure he used to do this when NKOTB were first together!
The good old days...


No comments: