Friday, November 2, 2012

Did I tell you I was going to see The Ellen Show??

I got a phone call from my AMAZING sister-in-law about 2 weeks ago to tell me to check my email.  When I opened my email, there was a confirmation for 2 VIP tickets to The Ellen Show.  If you know me, you know I love The Ellen Show.  It makes me laugh when I am not feeling very good.  I think Ellen is hilarious.  

So, I packed my bag (3 days in advance!) and headed to the airport.  I got to enjoy some quiet, alone, time on my flights to Orange County which was wonderful.  I got to read my book and just relax.  When I got to Jesi's house, we had a yummy dinner and had fun doing crafts together.  

The following morning was Halloween so we went to see Jonah in his school costume parade which was really fun.  I loved seeing all the kids dressed up.  Then, it was time to get ready!  We got all dressed up and hit the road... we were so excited!

We grabbed some lunch before we got to the studio and then headed in... 

 October was Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

When we got to the parking garage, we checked in with security and got our hand stamps and got our tickets...
 There was a little bit of waiting around, but then we headed into the studio... we didn't think we would get seats at the front because we were towards the back of the VIP line, but when we got in, the lady in charge specifically called us to sit RIGHT AT THE FRONT!  We were in the front row... on the aisle!  It was awesome!

Our seats were just amazing!  We had such a fun time together!

It was so wonderful to get that special time with Jesi and to have a great memory with her.  I am so thankful to the people who made that happen for me!  It was always something I wanted to do but never thought in a million years that it would actually happen.

No comments: