Saturday, October 20, 2012

Party for my precious...

Today was Kayle's 4th Birthday party... she decided that she wanted an all girls, all pink Princess Party, so that is what I did for her... and that is what she got!  With the help of my lovely brother and his girlfriend when they were here on holiday, I managed to get as many pink things as I could.

We decorated the house so that it looked like a Princess Castle (I think!)

 We made Kayle a lovely birthday banner...

And we hung twinkle lights everywhere!

We got as many pink foods as we could!  My AMAZING Mummy bought tons of pink foods in England and sent them over with my crazy cousin Sarah who is here on holiday at the moment.

Sarah and I spent about 2 hours making Kayle's Princess Castle Birthday Cake.  We had so much fun doing it... it was hilarious putting on all the little decorative balls.

And here is my absolutely fabulous dress that Kayle picked out for me to wear from the Charity/ Thrift Store... she decided that I had to have the most sparkly dress she could find!  And she made me a special necklace to wear and found me a crown!

My cousin Sarah went all out and got a blue fairy set... she rocked her wand so well!

The girls arrived and the party begun!  They loved all their flashing mircophones!



They also got to get a tattoo... and make a necklace.
Then they all sat down to eat their pink food... which they all really enjoyed!  Some of the comments included 'can you believe we get to eat dessert before dinner!'

Kayle had so much fun sitting with her friends and enjoying her pink food!

The girls had fun too... promise!





Then it was time for the birthday cake!  

All our beautiful princesses!

After cake and photos, it was time for presents!  
Kayle was so excited that she got gifts!  I told her not to expect any...



 Kayle was so tired at the end of the day... 

Kayle also threw all of her dummies/ pacifiers in the bin now that she had her birthday party and is a 'Big Girl'.  She did very well at first but once it came time to actually go to bed, she was a little upset.  She kept telling me that she couldn't close her eyes without her dummie!  She eventually fell asleep after about 25 minutes of crying!

We had a wonderful day and are so grateful to all of Kayle's friends for making he day so special!

No comments: