Monday, June 10, 2013

Julie comes to visit... Birthday trip!

This is Julie... she is my wonderful friend Julie... Julie and I have been friends since University!  

Julie came to visit for my birthday so we planned a fun, last minute trip to Victoria, Canada!

We booked the Victoria Clipper and packed a bag and took off for 3 days with our other wonderful friends Terrance, Kari and Elijah!


Jason and I have been to Victoria before, but Julie hasn't so it was really fun taking her to explore!

Something I have always wanted to do is go on a Whale Watching Trip... so as a gift for my birthday, we did it!  We jumped on a boat and hit the open waves and went and found us some whales!


It was wonderful seeing them swimming around!

Right before we went to Victoria, it was Terrance and Kari's wedding Anniversary, so we took Elijah for the night and they went for a nice romantic dinner!

Me and my amazing buddy Julie!

No comments: