Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family Time in Northern California

On Saturday we got up early, hit the road and headed to Northern California for a weeks chill out at Jason's parents house with Jesi and her two youngest kids.

Jason drove the whole way because I have been having issues with a dizzy head/ vertigo type feelings.  The journey went pretty quick and we made it there in good time.  We had a few lovely days just hanging out and playing.  The kids dyed some eggs so that they could go on an Easter Egg hunt.

I hid the eggs and off they went!







Then it was time to play on Jonah's new motorbike... Kayle had a great time... but her dad had an even better time!



While we were at Ken and Sue's I didn't feel well at all.  My head spinning/ dizzyness got much worse and I went and got food poisoning!  I called my nurse to ask her what to do and she scheduled me for a brain scan the day after we got home...

 We had a lovely relaxing time....

No comments: