Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vacation Bible School

I was in charge of Vacation Bible School this year... it was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had!  I got to organise things from the very beginning.. the decorations, the groups, the activity co-ordination... everything!  I had so much fun doing it and was so blessed to get to know so many new people.

My friend Carrie worked on the AMAZING set! 

This is our fantastic cast for the play!

Every morning first thing, we would sing songs... the kids had so much fun getting into the groove and dancing and singing away! We had about 160 children!


The adults had a pretty good time too!


 We spent the 3 months building up to VBS making decorations for the whole church... here are some!



This was Kayle's first VBS... she had a great time!  She got to do so many fun activities with her friends, and she got to learn lot sof new things.



At the end of the week, my staff gave me 3 AMAZING gifts!  
They secretly made me 3 Care Bears... I love Care Bears!

The whole experience was just wonderful and I can't wait till next year!

No comments: