Saturday, April 10, 2010

Training her young

Jason and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary a few days ago... I can't believe it has been 6 years already! Where has that time gone!

To celebrate, we had some friends look after Kayle for us while we went out for a yummy 'All you can eat' dinner. We had some extra time to waste after dinner before we had to pick up Kayle so we headed to the shops to look for some ceiling fans. We decided to buy each other one as our presents for our anniversary! (The joys of being a home owner!)

Well, we put the first one up and boy did Kayle have fun with the packaging! She destroyed the polystyrene packaging in 5 minutes and made a huge mess... the good thing was, that she wanted to hoover up for me!
She wouldn't let me do any of it! She wouldn't even let me touch the hoover!
I'm training her young! hehe!

No comments: