Thursday, February 19, 2009

License to Drive

Wednesday morning, Kayle and I got ourselves packed and ready and headed up to Northern California to Grammie and Papa's house to chill for a few days and to meet Jason.

The drive went really quickly and Kayle did great. We left at 11.30am and arrive at Grammie & Papa's house at about 6.30pm. We stopped twice so Kayle could eat and so I could go to the toilet. I was worried that I would get tired driving but when I did my back-up driver would take over for me!
We are going to spend 2 days here before we continue our journey up to Washington on saturday morning. We pick Jason up from the airport on Friday and we are SO excited. We haven't seen him in nearly a month and we have missed him so much. I already have buterflies and we don't get him till tomorrow.

1 comment:

Becca Lame said...

I can't believe how big she is already! What a cutie!!