Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let it Snow

I was woken up nice and early on Boxing Day by my wonderful daughter because she was hungry and got the chance to talk to the family on Skype. When I say 'The Family' I mean the WHOLE FAMILY! My Dad's side of the family was at my parents house and we got to see them all and have a nice chat. It was fun.

Once all of Jason's family was up and ready we headed up the mountain to Kirkwood Ski Resort for our traditional day of snowboarding.
As you can see there was lots of nice fresh snow! It made for a wicked day of boarding! Jonah had tons of fun in the snow. He played with his sledge and even got on his snowboard and stayed up as he rode down a small hill. We were so proud of him.Unfortunately, I was so caught up in boarding that i completely forgot to take any photos of Kayle in the snow. She wasn't literally 'In The Snow' but I wanted to take a photo of her next to the snow but totally forgot!

Never mind... The boarding was great!

No comments: