Monday, September 8, 2008

What a day!

Fun fun fun... that's what I had yesterday at my baby Shower.
Jesi, Jason's sister and my friend Natalia threw me the best baby Shower ever... I had so much fun and got so many AMAZING gifts for Kale.
Everyone was so generous Jason and I couldn't believe how much stuff we got.
Jesi, Natalia and Sue came over a little before the shower and decorated
the house and made it look really nice.
They bought yummy food and cakes for everyone to enjoy.
The back garden looked great.
Jason and i spent last weekend cutting back trees and ivy so that it would look nice.
Here I am getting ready... pouring myself a glass of nice cold lemonade!
Enjoying the sunshine in the back garden before things got too busy.The party favors... Jesi & Natalia put together a really cool CD of 'Mellow Bedtime Songs' for Kale. They aren't lullaby's, they are just cool chilled out songs. It's a great CD.

Some of the wonderful guests... (Left to right: Tara, Sarah, Amy, Eve, Sarah, Molly.)A few more great guests (Left to right: Mary, Diane, Emily)Outside in the garden with Sue and Jenn... this is actually one of the photos we managed to sit and smile nicely for!After eating some good food it was pressie time! Yeah!
We got so many wonderful presents from all our friends... we are so lucky!Kale's Gammy and Papa in America bought her the car seat for when she gets a little bit older.A little bit of fun at the end of the afternoon... typical... Jenn being a bad influence on me making me take silly photos!

I had a wonderful day and was made to feel very special by all my friends... thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Becca Lame said...

I bet you are getting so excited now! It makes all the more real when you have all this stuff for one little baby! :-)
-Becca

bjzen said...

How exciting - hope we get to see you all one day soon.

Love,
Aunt Barb/Uncle John