Thursday, December 27, 2007

An English Christmas in California

Our 'English Christmas' this year was a success! I cooked up all the traditional English foods that we normally eat and served them to Jason's family... I was a little nervous because I have never cooked that big of a meal for anyone plus I was nervous that they wouldn't like it! But they did!Here are all the preparations... sprouts, carrots, parsnips and apple for the apple Meringue!
YUMMY... Bread Sauce!! Mum sent me stuffing and bread sauce and gave me all the help I needed to be successful! I hope shes proud of my creations!
Here is my yummy big turkey! I stuffed it with sage, onion, orange and carrots... its was so yummy!
The finished product! Sprouts, mashed sweed and carrots, stuffing, little sausages and parsnips.
And finally, the best bit... Apple Meringue!! A family specialty. Even the top of it was crispy!

No comments: