Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The floods

The funniest thing happened when Jason and I were at home in Hounslow... we were outside talking to my dad as he was loading his van for work and it started raining.... and it continued to rain... and rain... and rain!!! It rained so long and so hard that the end of our road flooded!

Steven took Jason and I to Aldi to get Jonah's birthday present and we almost drowned! The water at the end of the road was so deep that it came up over the front of Steven's car! Then once we got to Aldi Steven chose to park in the one spot that had a 3inch deep puddle right by the doors! We stepped out of the car and into the puddle!

It was fun being back in the rain though! I wanted to go and get my bike and ride through the flood at the end of the road like we used to when we were little!

No comments: