Friday, December 15, 2006

30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30

Jason turns 30 30 30 30 30 30 30!

On Jason's 30th we organised a surprise party for him. It was hilarious because all he knew was that Jesi and Ryan would come down in the evening to see him on his birthday... he did not know that we were planning on surprising him! I took him to Costco thinking that he would want to spend him normal hour and a half in there... but he was tired and so just wanted to go home! Nightmare! What could I do to keep him out of the house for another 45 minutes except run away and hide from him! I hid in Costco for about 15 minutes... he called me saying 'where are you because I am leaving and if you don't meet me at the car I'm leaving without you!

I had no choice but to call in the reinforcements... I called Jesi and told her to call me with the excuse that she needed something from the super market! So, it worked... she called, and we went to Albertsons. Thank goodness we walked down the Coffee Aisle... Jason being a coffee addict, we were looking at all the coffee accessories and that distracted Jason for half an hour! It was perfect!

So, we got home and I walked up the stairs to our apartment talking as loud as I possibly could and stomping as loudly as I could so that everyone in the apartment would know that we were coming...

We walked in and BOOOOOMMMMM... SURPISSSEEEEE!!

Jason was completely surprised and shocked and he was so happy! It was perfect!

No comments: